Setting and Achieving Your Quality Goals
Finding bugs is fixing mistakes. Sure, everyone needs that but will it be sufficient to Wow! your customers?
All top performing athletes regularly set, work towards and then achieve their goals. This process of setting and achieving goals is what separates the winners from the losers. Top performing businesses do this as well.
We won’t force you into having a quality goal if you don’t want. But, we’ll help you build and achieve one if you’re interested.
Here’s why it’s important.
- You can’t test everything every time.
- If you can’t test everything every time, you need a smart strategy to test what is most important.
- Strategies require a goal
- Even plans require a goal
If you don’t know or don’t have a quality goal, we can have a simple 45-minute conversation with you and you’ll have one!
Then, we’ll build a smart strategy to achieve your quality goal while staying within your constraints (usually time and budget).
- We help you achieve your quality goal.
- Your customers are delighted.
- You achieve your business goals.
And that’s how a software QA company makes a difference!