Thank you for your interest in TESTCo.
We’re always looking for the best and brightest to join our team. We believe in honoring promises and living lives we love.
The Promises We Make to Our TESTCo Team
- Every member of the TESTCo Team has the opportunity and support to work autonomously.
- Every member of the TESTCo Team has the opportunity, support and training to master their skills.
- Every member of the TESTCo Team has the opportunity, support and coaching to live a life THEY love.
THAT is why we have the best software quality assurance team on the planet.
If you are unhappy in your current work, lack opportunities to have autonomy and mastery, or are NOT living a life you love, then you should consider TESTCo.
The TESTCo Culture
Our culture defines the rules we use when we work together and for our clients. If you think and work like we do, you’ll enjoy working with TESTCo.
- Do Your Best: Plan your work and work your plan.
- Do the Right Thing: Create and deliver real value every day.
- Show People You Care: Say “Please”, “I’m Sorry” and “Thank You”.
- Live a Life You Love: Be coachable.
The TESTCo Hiring Process
Our hiring process is detailed and specific; we’re QA people and we highly value clear and specific goals and requirements. Here is what you can expect as you work your way through the TESTCo hiring process:
- Behavioral Assessment
- Cultural Assessment
- Skills Assessment
Working with the TESTCo Team is not for every one. We’re very specialized in how we think and work – and require that all TESTCo Team members think and work similarly. But, if our culture appeals to you and you’ve been looking for the life you love, we’d enjoy the opportunity to talk with you in more detail about how TESTCo might fit into your future. Please fill out the form and send a PDF version of your resume. Talk to you soon. Good luck!