If your business builds software, mobile apps or websites (for yourself or others) then your business risk is high because of technology. QA testing services, in these cases, becomes a very necessary and strategic asset for the organization. After all, it’s your software, mobile app or website that brings you new customers, or is the product a customer buys from you. What could be more critical to your business than that? Answer: Nothing.
Frustration in the Face of Risk
It’s understandable if your frustration is growing because your current QA service (internal or outsourced) is giving you the run-around.
You know, those weekly Sprint meetings where you’re supposed to get everyone on the same page but you wind up feeling disgruntled? Like you didn’t really get the information you need and you’re uncertain about the status and quality of your website or software?
Or, you might even be on the edge of angry because of a fix-one, break-one scenario where your software defects get fixed but something else breaks. Yeah, and those surprising bugs that your users find after you’ve tested and released your software.
The Best QA Testing Services Start with the Right Strategy
You’ve heard it before – there is more than one way to skin a cat. There is also more than one way to test your software. The key (and our preliminary goal for you) is to get you as much QA testing services benefit as possible at the lowest possible cost.
Effective strategies start with a clear goal and list of constraints. These are the boundaries of the strategy and there are a variety of different ways to combine QA testing services in order to achieve your goal within your constraints. The best strategy will provide you with the most benefit for the least cost. At TESTCo, we’ll provide you with several strategies we’ve considered and a recommendation for the one that suits your goals the best.
It’s your choice in how we help you achieve your goals and get the most for your software testing project.
The Stakes Are High. QA Testing Services That Mitigate Business Risk.
We’ve been testing software since 2002. In that time we’ve perfected a process and philosophy that work really, really well for delivering business value beyond simply finding defects. You see, we don’t just find bugs, we help the development team deliver software that thrills and excites your customers.
Here’s what a QA testing service should deliver to you.
- An understandable report on the exact features completed and tested every day – twice daily. Not just completed. Completed and Tested.
- A detailed understanding of your business and technical goals and priorities and their current daily status during your Sprint. Your priorities, not whatever the dev team can get done.
- A strong foundation of regression testing and measurement of coverage. Yes, good old-fashioned test cases built over time and then run as a final regression prior to releasing. No more surprise defects after you launch.
- Weekly product quality meetings with the QA Manager to review your software development quality measures and processes with recommendations for small improvements that make a big difference. Say good bye to bad or missing estimates and buggy code that causes missed dates. You’ll see your software quality real time and be able to make smart adjustments to achieve your goals.
- Daily software testing by a Test Engineer. Test Engineers take on Goals and solve Problems. Test Engineers have QA Strategies and Testing Tools to help them achieve your business and technical goals. Testers are generally limited to doing whatever you tell them to do.
An Effective QA Testing Process That Improves the Dev Team
If you’re not convinced you have the best development team for your mobile app, software or website, QA Testing Services from TESTCo can help you achieve your goal without firing your development team or cancelling your project.
All it takes is our simple process:
- Set a clear goal everyone can understand and support
- Build a strategy and plan that works within the constraints to achieve the goal.
- Engineer real value – find the defects that matter, report them so they are easy to fix and validate them ASAP after they’ve been fixed.
- Communicate quality status and recommendations every day – twice!
- Discuss quality goals and process weekly and adjust as needed.
We Know There’s More to QA Than Just Testing Software
We’re experts that diligently and consistently test and measure the quality and readings of your product relative to your business and technical goals.
We do the QA Testing work necessary for effective business and technical decisions. If you don’t have a daily report on your goals and quality, you’re missing key information that you need to build a stronger and more profitable business.
TESTCo provides everything you need in QA Testing Services to easily and successfully launch your website, mobile app or software.
Say good-bye to frustration, buggy software, disappointed customers and missed prospects. Say hello to a stronger and more profitable business because your software is an asset rather than a liability.
If this makes sense to you let’s talk about the state of software QA in your organization. Just click the green button on this page to schedule a time to chat with me.